PhD. in education, occupational therapist of hand; graduate of the College of Education at the Association of Polish Teachers in Warsaw.
Therapist, specializing in hand therapy at Mazowieckie Neuropsychiatry and Rehabilitation Center for Children and Youth in Zagórz.
Courses and training:
- Polish – Dutch medical course “Advances in the treatment and rehabilitation of children with cerebral palsy. Advanced Course under patronage of rehabilitation clinics of the Medical Centre, Free University in Amsterdam,
- “Hand Therapy” course
- “Brain Gym” ® Educational Kinesiology course,
- Introductory training of the “Wartość Życia” Prophylactic -Educative Program
- course for instructors of occupational therapy, organized by the Board of the Polish Society for the Eradication of Disability and the Mielnica Foundation,
- ARMEO employee training for reeducation of hand function.